The immediate aftermath and consequences of traumatic head/brain injury (TBI)
SOME QUESTIONS: Most important to be faced and answered??
Here are some notes * , m (a rehabilitation nurse) made recently, regarding a discussion about our situation (sudden and extremely traumatic nearly 30 (long) years ago.
* brief (in note form)
THE QUESTIONS (very BIG ONES)
Contemplating the “immediate future”
* What kind of career should I now be looking at?
* What sort of career can you go back to?
* Can you go back to the same occupation?
Look at the long-term outlook
* How to earn a living and support a family?
* What are my career options?
* What type of help and support can you access?
Impact on the family
* If you are married, what role will the spouse play (now and in the future)?
* What is the social and medical…
View original post 245 more words